Thursday, November 1, 2012

BigBang’s G-Dragon poses for GQ Korea

BigBang’s G-Dragon and Japanese hip-hop singer Verbal recently collaborated for a photo shoot for fashion magazine GQ, and some of the photos were revealed to the public on October 22nd. In the accompanying interview, G-Dragon said, “I find musicians who have their own brands to be really cool. It’s my dream to be like that too. I asked Verbal lots of questions about this when I met him.” With regards to photos he revealed earlier on Twitter of him holding up several spiral accessories for a pose, G-Dragon expressed, “I usually like wearing big necklaces and spiral-like accessories. I am a Korean, while Verbal is a Zanichi Korean, so we like to dab on colours of the Korean flag onto our spiral accessories. Verbal expressed that he knew G-Dragon before the latter joined BigBang, “G-Dragon bought back lots of Ambush products to Korea when he was in Japan. I heard that he brought lots of items at the flagship store, so I think he is a very stylish person.” More of G-Dragon and Verbal’s interview regarding music and fashion can be viewed in the November issue of GQ Korea magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment